Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara , or ZNMD as it’s popularly called is not an ordinary movie – it’s almost Deepak Chopra, Robin Sharma with a dash of Katrina or as Jaaved Jaafri would call it –it’s different.
I went for this movie, not that I like topless Farhan Akhtar but because I got free tickets. As widely publicised , this movie is about seizing the moment, live life, over come your fears et al . But, there were also some subtle, some untold messages to be taken home.
Here you go.
- Never ever show your girlfriend the gift you got for your Mom or sister.
- Never flirt with your best friend’s girlfriend; he’ll not forgive you till he gets his next– Friendship na Rahegi Dobara.
- Your friend may still accept if you flirt with his girlfriend but never ever mess with his cell phone.
- Close your room’s door before you video chat with your fiancée, rather never video chat with your fiancée.
- It’s still fine if you don’t know swimming but learn dancing and driving.
- Always be kiss-ready and ready-to-kiss.
- If hit hard, even tomatoes hurt.
- Love & Sex are beyond any boundaries especially linguistic boundaries.
- If two of the three friends date one girl, and third one somehow couldn’t – he’ll one day call her a bitch.
- And last but not the least – Holidays are a must - Zindagi Na Milegi Dobara !