just back after watching this movie. I feel you should also watch it. If you
are still hesitant, pick any of these reasons and get going.
- It’s a family movie, I mean when did you last come across a movie which had two family members in the movie title itself – Brother and Dulhan.
- You are a big time Katrina fan, and, you don’t have access to youtube where you can watch her Aamsutra ad.
- Any thing to do with Imran Khan must be good. He still remains your favorite, especially after his split with Jemina Khan, oh wait.
- You are a firm believer that it’s our obligation to promote a movie which has an actor from Pakistan. Especially when every other attempt to bring peace between the two countries has already failed.
- You are big fan of Taran Adarsh, John Abraham or both. ( Yes, I said John Abraham )
- Any thing which can be abbreviated to four alphabets ending with letter D is your idea of fun – ZNMD , **PD, MBKD etc.
- You can’t believe that someone can mashup good movies like Sorry Bhai and Monsoon Wedding and still do a pathetic job.
- You watch every Yash Raj movie because you had a dream that one day Aditya Chopra would do a cameo and you’ll get to see him.
- AC at your home is not working and electrician says it’ll take around 3 hours to get it repaired.
- Last, but not the least, you are still miffed with Team India's performance in England and want to punish yourself.
Please note that this is not a paid review, and no animals have been harmed while writing this post.Tweet